Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
My bacon wrapped green beans are a delicious combination of crisp, green beans, salty bacon, and sweet maple syrup that compliment any Christmas roast or bird. Plus, almost everyone loves bacon so it's an easy way to get in those greens!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Boil a medium sized pot of salted water.
- Trim the edges of the green beans.
- Blanch the green beans by boiling them for about 1.5 minutes. Strain and put in ice water immediately.
- Wrap about 8 green beans in half a slice of bacon.
- Brush the bacon with maple syrup and season with salt.
- Place the bundles on a baking sheet and bake for about 15-18 minutes until the bacon is fully cooked.