My lemon bars are the perfect dish to bake this spring and summer! Light, refreshing and perfectly tart, these lemon bars are perfect for guests or as an end to your delicious meal!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a mixing bowl, mix all crust ingredients together until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Pack mixture into a small brownie pan and flatten to form the crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, crack four eggs into a mixing bowl and add the filling ingredients.
- Mix until well combined.
- Once the crust is done baking, remove from the oven and pour the lemon filling into the pan.
- Place back in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix together the powdered sugar and lemon juice to make an icing. Once the lemon bars have cooled, drizzle on top or simply dust with powdered sugar.