Pear & Cranberry Tart
The perfect dessert for your holiday dinner with just the right amount of sweetness.
- Pre-heat the oven to 365°F.
- Line a square tart pan or pie dish with pie crust sheets. Remove the pie crust sheets that overlap the pan.
- Thinly slice the pears and arrange them in a shingle pattern in the pan. Add cranberries.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Sprinkle the dry mixture into the pie dish to cover the pears and cranberries.
- Cube the butter into teaspoon cubes. Top the pie with 5 teaspoons of butter.
- Cook the pie at 365 degrees for 20 minutes. After twenty minutes add three teaspoons of butter to the pie to keep it moist. Lower oven temperature to 300°F and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.