Ricotta, lemon, and spinach pasta
Easy dinner, easy lunch. This pasta is deliciously zesty and creamy.
- Boil pasta in salted water according to package directions. Set aside.
- Chop shallots and garlic and brown in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add white wine and chicken stock and reduce.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted.
- Season with salt, pepper, and finely chopped parsley.
- Zest half of one lemon, and squeeze the other half into the pan.
- Toss with pasta and garnish with ricotta and parmesan cheeses. Serve hot.