Peach Tart Fill your home with the delicious aromas with this peach tart recipe. It's light, crisp and the perfect addition to your summer-time dessert spread. Follow this simple recipe for a quick homemade dessert for any party.
What you need
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Peel (optional) and slice the peaches and add to a mixing bowl. Add sugar, flour, cinnamon, and vanilla to the peaches; mix well
- In a separate bowl mix butter, sugar and flour together until it has an Oatmeal-like texture
- At that stage add the oatmeal and incorporate well
- On a non-stick baking sheet, place the pie dough and crimp the edges
- Pour in peaches. Sprinkle the Oatmeal mixture on top and bake for 45 minutes