Bacon & Jalapeno Wrapped Shrimp My recipe for Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Shrimp is quick, easy and delicious with a kick! You'll find yourself craving these dippable beauties all summer long. Clean off the grill, pick up some charcoal and start grilling! Play video
- 15 Mins
- 40 Mins
What you need
- Peel and devein shrimp, set aside.
- Slice jalapeno into twelve, long slices (lengthwise).
- Slice along the back of the shrimp and place the jalapeno slice. Wrap with a slice of bacon and set aside.
- Grill each wrapped shrimp about 5 minutes per side. Be careful not to burn the bacon.
- Crush avocado and add finely chopped red onion and cilantro. Mix in lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.