Bacon & Parmesan Roasted Brussels & Carrots
- 20 Mins
- 30 Mins
What you need
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
- Peel the outer layer of leaves from each Brussels sprout and chop in half, or quarter, depending on the size. Peel the carrots and dice.
- Season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Roast for 30 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking. Fry the bacon until it becomes crispy. Remove excess grease with a paper towel. Once cooled, crumble the bacon and set aside.
- Once the vegetables are done cooking, cover them with parmesan cheese and crumbled bacon. Serve warm.