Bailey's Chocolate Parfaits Light and sweet - this Bailey's Chocolate Parfait is the adult's only dessert that will make you feel like a kid again!
- 30-40 Mins
What you need
- Crush the chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor or with a rolling pin. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, add half a cup of heavy cream and half a cup of chocolate chips. Stir until melted together. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a kitchen mixer, beat one and a half cups of heavy cream until soft peaks form. Halfway through, begin adding the sugar, a little at a time. Once the soft peaks form, split the cream into two bowls.
- In one bowl, fold in melted chocolate a little a time until the chocolate is incorporated.
- In the second bowl, slowly fold in about one-half cup of Bailey’s Irish Cream. Be careful not to break the cream with too much liquid.
- In glasses or mason jars, layer the chocolate mousse, cookie crumbs, Bailey’s cream, chocolate mousse, Bailey’s cream, and cookie crumbs. Refrigerate for 1-3 hours, or overnight, before serving.