Brandy Lobsters Perfect for New Years and festive celebrations - my brandy lobsters are fun to cook and delicious! Play video
- 10 Mins
- 20 Mins
What you need
- Preheat the grill.
- Season the lobster with salt, pepper, crushed garlic and parsley.
- Grill on both sides for 6-8 minutes, each side.
- In a large frying pan over high heat, add a pad of butter and coat the pan with melting butter.
- Add the grilled lobsters.
- Add the brandy. Be careful of the flames!
- Reduce the heat to medium and allow the brandy and butter to reduce.
- Add parsley, another pad of butter, and serve.