Camembert Pull Apart Bread
- 15-20 min
- 20 min
What you need
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- On a cutting board, use a bread to knife to slice the bread diagonally, leaving the crust intact. Repeat across the loaf of bread, making the cuts about an inch apart. Turn the bread 90° and make a set of perpendicular cuts, leaving cross-hatched cuts.
- Slice the camembert into slices and stuff into the bread until it has all been used.
- Melt the butter, finely chop the garlic and parsley and mix together in a bowl.
- Baste the entire load of bread with the garlic butter. Make sure you get the butter into the slices.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!