Caramelized Salmon Easy, delicious caramelized salmon packed with nutrients for the perfect dinner option. Play video
- 10 Mins
- 1 Hr 15 Mins
What you need
- In a mixing bowl, blend together soy sauce, olive oil, lime juice and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar. Pour over the salmon and marinate for one hour.
- Pre-heat oven broiler.
- Place the marinated salmon filets in a roasting pan. Broil in the low section of the oven for about 6-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle one tablespoon of brown sugar on each filet.
- Place under the broiler for 2 minutes or until the sugar is melted and caramelized. Season with pepper.
- Snap the woody part of the asparagus off. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place under the lower part of the oven for 3-4 minutes or until tender.