Carrot & Peach Bread Try this recipe for a sweet treat
- 15 mins
- 1 hr
What you need
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Using a grater, shred carrots and set aside.
- Peel and slice peaches and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add remainder of ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and push peach slices into the batter, in a row, from one side of the pan to the other. Be careful not to submerge the peach slices or they will sink to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for 1 hour or until golden brown and a knife inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Optional: top with nuts or a homemade cream cheese icing.