Cayman Style Fish Eat fish the traditional Caymanian way!
- 30-45 Mins
- 12-15 Mins
What you need
- Place cleaned fish on a large sheet of foil.
- Season the outside and inside of the Fish with Salt and Pepper.
- Layer 3-4 slices of onions, bell peppers & tomatoes in the inside of the fish.
- Season the vegetables with Salt and pepper. Sprinkle with hot pepper (optional).
- Squeeze juice of one lime on the outside and inside of the fish. Put two pats of butter on the vegetables.
- Fold the foil to make a pouch that can be placed on the grill or campfire.
- Cook for about 8-12 minutes or until cooked through. If cooking on an oven, bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes.