Chick Pea & Mint Salad Looking for easy recipes to fill your hurricane supply kit so you can avoid eating the same thing for weeks? Look no further!
- 5 Mins
- 2 Mins
What you need
- Drain the chickpeas and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Drain the artichokes and cut in half.
- Quarter and slice the tomatoes.
- If using fresh mint, chop.
- Place all ingredients into the mixing bowl and toss until well incorporated.
- You can add any other vegetables that you may have like pepper, onions, cucumber, etc.