Chocolate Coffee Brownies Enjoy your favorite flavors in one rich and decadent square.
- 15 Mins
- 40 Mins
What you need
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease 9x13 baking pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add coco powder and baking soda.
- Stir in soft butter and add hot coffee until mixture is smooth and
- Stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla until incorporated.
- Add flour until combined. Add the chocolate chips to batter.
- Spread batter in the baking pan and cook for 30-38 minutes.
- Cool completely, cut and serve.