Chocolate Zucchini Bread My recipe for Chocolate Zucchini Bread is a must-add to your arsenal of scrumptious recipes! Perfect chocolately goodness with the added benefit of zucchini; it's perfect with tea, as a morning treat to start your day, or for dessert. Play video
- 40 Mins
- 1 Hr
What you need
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Grate the zucchini and squeeze out the excess water using a cheese cloth or paper towel. The less watery the zucchini is, the less fudgy your bread will be. Set aside the grated zucchini.
- In a mixer, cream the soft butter and brown sugar.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the zucchini and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour, coco powder, and baking soda to the mixing bowl. Mix well until all ingredients are incorporated into the batter.
- Add the eggs and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for about 1 hour or until a knife inserted into the bread comes out clean.