Cinnamon Coffee Cake Swirled with buttery, cinnamon crumble, this cake is perfect with a side of ice cream, a cup of tea or coffee, or served warm!
- 15 Mins
- 1 Hr
What you need
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until the texture is that of a crumble.
- Set aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, cream the soft butter, white sugar, sour cream, vanilla, and eggs.
- Add the baking soda and baking powder.
- Slowly add the flour. Be careful not to overmix the ingredients.
- Once all of the ingredients are mixed well, pour the batter into a greased tube or bundt pan in alternating layers with the crumble – start with the cake batter, then add crumble, and repeat three times. Top with the remaining crumble.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.