Croissant Bread Pudding Brunch just got a little more exciting! Introduce this Croissant Bread Pudding to your next brunch gathering for a unique dish that is a sure crowd-pleaser. You can add your favorite toppings like apples, nuts and more.
- 25 Mins
- 60 Mins
What you need
- Pre Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Butter a large glass/ceramic baking dish. Slice the Croissants in half, lengthwise. Place the bottom half of the croissant in the buttered dish. Sprinkle the raisins over the croissants and place the tops of the croissants on top of the bottoms.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs and egg yolks together.
- Add sugar, cream, vanilla, and cinnamon into the egg mixture. Gently pour the mixture over the croissants and press down on the croissants to absorb the liquid. Let soak for about 10 minutes and then bake for 45-60 minutes, or until the center is firm.
- Allow to cool for 15 mins before cutting. Or completely cool in the refrigerator, and serve cold