Curried Ackee Enjoy this local favorite for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's a simple twist to your regular ackee dish, full of flavor and vibrant in color.
- 25 mins
- 45 mins
What you need
- Heat a medium sized frying pan.
- Sauté the onions and peppers together
- Towards the end, add the tomatoes and the scotch bonnet pepper
- Season with salt and pepper, and stir in the curry powder
- Add the Ackee to the sautéed vegetables, mix well and spoon everything into a baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes