Curried Shrimp Cook a quick yet flavorful recipe for dinner with this curried coconut recipe. It's a great meal for two and works well for meal prepping.
What you need
- In a large Skillet add the olive oil, and bring to medium-high heat.
- Add the Shrimp and cook for about 2 mins on both sides. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add onions and cook until tender. Then add the garlic and ginger.
- Add the curry powder, coriander, parsley and thyme and stir until everything is mixed well.
- Pour in the coconut milk and allow to cook on high heat for about 6-8 minutes or until it reduces.
- Reduce heat and add the shrimp and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.