Fluffy Chocolate Pancakes Try this delicious chocolate pancake recipe with a twist! This recipe is perfect for breakfast for two or a quick snack.
- 10 mins
- 10 mins
What you need
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, and melted butter. Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients and mix until your batter is thoroughly combined and free of clumps.
- Grease a hot skillet or griddle and add a third cup of batter. Cook until bubbles form on the top side of the pancake (about 2-3 minutes) and flip. Repeat until you’ve used all your batter.
- To make a chocolate sauce for your pancake, fill a pot with three cups of water and bring to a simmer. Place a heat resistant bowl over the pot and add your cream and chocolate chips. Stir until melted and blend until smooth.
- Top your pancakes with freshly whipped cream, fresh berries, and chocolate sauce.