Garlic Bread The best way to make garlic bread is with fresh ingredients! Pick up some french bread from the bakery and try this recipe for a fresh, flavorful side dish.
- 30 Mins
- 25 Mins
What you need
- Pre-heat Oven 375 degrees
- Allow the butter to come up to room temperature, for about 15 minutes. In a mixing bowl, add the butter.
- Peel and chop the fresh garlic and add to the butter.
- Add parsley and parmesan cheese. Mix all ingredients together well.
- Slice the French Baguette lengthwise, in half. Spread the garlic butter evenly over the baguette and place on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for about 15- 25 minutes or until the garlic is cooked and golden brown.