Grilled Chili with Roasted Potatoes We love potatoes! Enjoy this flavorful easy recipe from the grill this summer.
- 10 min
- 30 min
What you need
- Start fire on the grill.
- Poke the potato with a fork to allow the steam to release and wrap in foil.
- Place the wrapped potatoes and add on top of the coals. Turn every 7-10 minutes until done.
- In a small grill safe pot add all the other ingredients including the water from the beans.
- Stir and cook while the potatoes are cooking.
- Remove potatoes from coals and foil, break open and season with salt & pepper and spoon on chili.