Grilled Flank Steak Fire up the grill for this summer staple. Flank Steak is great on the grill, it brings out the most delicious juices and ads a nice char to your main. Have this with fragrant chimichurri sauce, some potatoes, vegetables, and your summer night is sorted.
- 8 mins
- 20 mins
What you need
- Season the flank steak with Salt and fresh ground pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and tarragon.
- Rub the seasoning into the meat. Drizzle with honey and olive oil and set aside until the grill is ready.
- Preheat grill to high or light the charcoal. Once the grill is hot and ready, place the meat in the center of the grill.
- After about 3 mins move the meat 30 degrees. Depending on the thickness of the meat it should cook for about 5 to 7 mins. per side. Flip the meat and repeat.
- Remove from the grill and allow the meat to rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut the meat against the grain at a diagonal and very thin.