Grilled Orange Pork Tenderloin Using citrus with meat helps to make it tender and bring out all the juicy flavors it has to offer. Enjoy this recipe with family and friend this summer.
What you need
- Turn your gas grill on to medium-high heat or prepare your charcoal grill.
- Clean and butterfly the pork tenderloin.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with ginger, thyme, orange zest, cayenne pepper, paprika.
- Rub all the ingredients into the meat.
- Pour the orange juice over the meat and drizzle with honey and olive oil.
- Allow to marinade for 30-60 minutes before grilling.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side and allow the meat to rest for 5 minutes before cutting.