Grilled Steak Salad & Peaches This recipe displays the perfect combination between savory and sweet!
- 25 mins
- 12-20 Mins
What you need
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper on both sides and drizzle with olive oil and set aside.
- Slice peaches in half and remove pit. Drizzle with honey and place on a very hot grill skillet. Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until caramelized on both sides. Set aside ½ of the peaches for garnish and chop the other have and mix into the dressing add any juices
- Have the steaks resting out of the fridge for about 30 minutes before cooking. Place grill skillet or grill on high heat. Reduce the temperature to medium-high and place the steak on the grill for 4-5 minutes undisturbed, only shifting the meat by 45°. Flip the steak and cook another 3-4 minutes. For medium rare the steak should be firm around the edge but still give in the center. Allow steak to rest for 5 minutes before cutting or serving
- Wipe down the grill skillet pan and reheat. Brush the pan with oil and place the romaine lettuces wedges on the hot skillet. Cook for about 2-3 minutes undisturbed (move 45° for grill marks). Flip and repeat.
- Assemble salad serve with steak and grilled peach