Jerk BBQ Wings Taste the seasoning, enjoy the flavors and add some spice to your life with my Jerk BBQ wings! They're quick and easy to prepare, and will have your guests wanting more.
What you need
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the marinade ingredients together; mix well.
- Add the raw chicken wings and coat with the marinade
- Allow the chicken wings to marinade up to 4 hours. Preheat Oven 350 degree
- Spread out the chicken wings on a roasting pan and place in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Stir the wings occasionally so they cook evenly.
- Serve immediately