Lemon Pound Cake Classic, simple and perfect for brunch!
- 15 Mins
- 1 Hr 15 Mins
What you need
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease Bundt Pan and set it aside.
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients together; flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Using an Electric mixer beat the butter and cream cheese together until smooth. Add sugar scraping the down the side of the bowl to incorporate until batter is fluffy. Add eggs one at a time until smooth. Add extracts and zest and beat until mixed well.
- Add flour mixture until just incorporated. Pour the batter into the Bundt pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Or until a wooden pick or knife is inserted in the center and comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 20 minutes to allow setting. Place on a wire rack until completely cooled
- Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice, and pour over the cooled cake, Sprinkle with lemon zest for garnish.