Mango Bread Make this bread during mango season for peak flavor and yumminess!
- 20 Mins
- 1 Hr
What you need
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter or spray a loaf baking pan and set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until creamed. Add vanilla, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Add eggs and slowly integrate the flour until mixed. Pour in the mango and mix until it is just incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve with fresh mango butter. To make mango butter, simply mix mango jam, some fresh mango, and room temperature butter until well incorporated.