Mini Breakfast Frittatas Mini breakfast frittatas are easy, make-ahead breakfast foods with unlimited flavor combinations! Play video
- 12 Mins
- 20 Mins
What you need
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl, season, add cream and scramble.
- Grease a muffin pan with butter and fill, about ¾ full, with eggs.
- Chop basil, broccoli, and chop cherry tomatoes in half.
- Brown sausage links and cut into small pieces.
- Add tomato and basil, sausage and ricotta, and broccoli and cheddar cheese to the egg in the muffin pan.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until center is completely cooked. Let cool, store in the fridge, and enjoy all week!