Mushroom Smothered Pork Chops Enjoy tender juicy pork chops for dinner with this succulent recipe. Mushrooms, gravy, all that's missing is a nice heap of mashed potato and dinner is served!
- 5 Mins
- 12 Mins
What you need
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper
- Put olive oil in the skillet, then sear pork chops on both sides until golden brown
- Slice onion and mushrooms
- Remove the pork chops and sauté onion and mushrooms in skillet
- Once onion and mushrooms are cooked, deglaze the pan with the chicken stock.
- Add the flour and water to the sauce to thicken
- Put pork chops back in skillet and reduce the heat
- Add parsley and serve