Orange Rum Glazed Ham This Orange - Rum Glazed ham is perfect for the holidays. Include this on your Christmas dinner table for a main course everyone will love. It's simple, delicious and will fill your house with Christmas aroma.
What you need
- Remove the ham from the plastic bag and place in a big baking dish
- In a separate bowl, mix one jar orange marmalade, one jar sweet hot mustard and one good shot of Appleton rum to thin out the glaze
- Pour the glaze mixture over the ham
- Place ham in a 350 degree oven for the 1 ½ hours
- Remove from oven and place on a serving dish and garnish with chives and oranges