Oven Fried Chicken Family get togethers are much more fun with delicious food! Try this crispy, tender Oven Fried Chicken recipe for a delicious delight!
- 20 mins + Overnight
- 35 mins
What you need
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place into a gallon sized zip lock bag.
- Add buttermilk, seal bag, and place in the fridge. Allow chicken to marinate overnight.
- Once marinated, remove from the fridge.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- In a separate gallon bag, add flour, paprika, season with salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken from it’s marinade and place into the bag with flour. Shake!
- Heat oil in a deep pan or fryer. Once hot, deep fry the chicken for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Place onto a sheet pan and finish in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165°F.