Oven Roasted Vegetables Whip up this recipe, stick it in the over, and dinner is sorted. It's easy, quick and full of nutrients. Enjoy these oven roasted veggies on their own or as a side to your favorite main.
What you need
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel and cube the carrot and parsnip. Wash the potato and cube with the skin on. Peel the onion and cut into large cubes.
- Crush the garlic and chop in large dice. Sprinkle with thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper and rub the vegetables until everything is coated.
- Place the seasoned vegetables in a roasting pan and place in the middle rack of the oven.
- Peel and cube beetroot, season with salt and pepper, and wrap in foil. Place the foil pouch in the oven with the vegetables. (It is best to cook the beetroot separately because beets will dye all the vegetable red while they are cooking).
- Once they are cooked, add to the roasted vegetables to serve.
- Roast the vegetables for about 25-30 mins. Stir and check on the vegetables after about 12-15 mins into baking.