Paella Try this recipe for a delectable treat! This recipe is perfect for a night of entertaining guests and guaranteed to satisfy the taste buds!
- 25 mins
- 50 mins
What you need
- Chop onions, garlic, shallots and set aside.
- In a paella or wide, shallow pan over medium-high heat, brown seasoned chicken and set aside.
- Add olive oil and sauté chopped veggies.
- Add uncooked rice, stir and allow to cook for about two minutes.
- Add back browned meat and reduce to medium-low heat.
- Add chicken broth and water and cover the pan. Let cook for about 18 minutes (until liquids have absorbed) stirring half way through.
- Add seafood, peas and chopped parsley. Stir and cover.
- Cook for another 5 minutes until shrimp is cooked.
- Serve hot.