Pan Fried Crab Cakes If you're looking for something new, different, flavorful and tasty, then you've come to the right place. Crab cakes are easy to make, pop them in a burger bun, eat them with a side of couscous, or have them on their own; there are plenty of ways to enjoy crab cakes!
- 40 Mins
- 20-30 Mins
What you need
- Heat oil in a medium-sized sauté pan
- Sauté onions and red bell peppers until translucent.; allow to cool thoroughly
- In a large mixing bowl add the lump crabmeat, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, breadcrumbs, onions, peppers, and seasoning.
- Mix well (if the mixture is still slightly wet, add more breadcrumbs)
- Take a small hand full of mixture and form them into cakes and dust with breadcrumbs
- Heat a medium-sized frying pan, add cooking oil and pan fry the crab cakes until golden brown
- Pat with a paper towel to remove excess oil, and serve.