Pan Seared Grouper Enjoy a light dinner tonight with this pan seared grouper recipe. Its very quick to make and makes a great dinner for two or an easy weeknight meal.
What you need
- Clean and cut grouper into 4- ounce filets. Make sure there are no bones
- Finely chop parsley, thyme, and basil
- Place the grouper on a plate and drizzle with olive oil and sweet chili sauce. Add parsley, thyme, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Add a few drops of oil to a hot pan
- Slowly place the fish in the pan away from you
- Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side
- Serve with your favorite side dish and garnish with fresh basil and thyme
- Drizzle with sweet chili sauce