Pan Seared Snapper with Avocado Tomato Salsa Try Pan Seared Snapper tonight for a weeknight meal that will remind you of the weekend. The crispy snapper paired with cool avocado salsa is the best way to enjoy this dish.
What you need
- Dice avocado, tomato, and red onion add to a mixing bowl
- Chop the green onions and cilantro; add to the bowl as well.
- Season with salt and pepper and squeeze with key limes and mix gently
- Refrigerate salsa
- Clean and season the snapper fillets. Dust the fillets with flour and pan fry in a very hot skillet for about 3-4 minutes on each side
- Serve the hot crispy Snapper fillets with the cool avocado tomato salsa