Pancetta & Goats Cheese Dip with Breadfruit Chips Perfect for summer get-togethers, this dip is layered with flavor and complimented by crispy, salty breadfruit chips.
- 30 Mins
- 40 Mins
What you need
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the pancetta, remove and set aside.
- Thinly slice the onion and caramelize in the pancetta fat, stirring every five or so minutes. Once the onions are caramelized, add the peas, asparagus tips, herbs, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add back the pancetta. Add the chicken broth to deglaze the pan and let cook down, on low heat, for about five to ten minutes. Transfer into a serving dish and toss in the crumbled goats cheese.
- Peel and cut the breadfruit into quarters. Thinly slice wedges and brush with coconut oil and season with salt. Evenly spread out the chips on a baking sheet and bake ten minutes per side or until each side is golden brown and crisp.
- Serve the dip hot and scoop with the breadfruit chips.