Pepperoni Pasta Salad This recipe is great for meal prepping, quick weeknight dinners, and perfect to carry with you for a packed lunch. The bell peppers and beautiful colors and crunch, while the pepperoni and mozzarella cheese bring in the flavor. Treat yourself to this pasta salad for dinner tonight.
What you need
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for about 6 minutes or until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, start to prep the pepperoni and mozzarella by cutting into cubes. Place in a large glass mixing bowl. Add sliced black olives. Slice the grape tomatoes in half and add to the bowl.
- Small dice the red, yellow, and orange bell peppers and add to the bowl. Cut the green onions, finely chop the fresh parsley and add to the bowl.
- Drain the pasta and run under cold water to stop the cooking process, and cool rapidly. Add the pasta to the bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Taste the vinaigrette and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Pour vinaigrette over the pasta and mix well until well coated.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight before serving.