Poached Eggs Once you master this art, you'll eat nothing but poached eggs!
- 7 Mins
- 10 Mins
What you need
- Fill a saucepan with 3 inches of cold water, add a pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
- Once at a boil, reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add vinegar and swirl water.
- Break the eggs into separate small bowls.
- Slide the egg into the water with care by holding the bowl close to the water and allowing the egg to slowly slip into the water. Gently swirl the water again.
- Allow the egg to cook for about 3-4 minutes or until cooked to the preferred doneness of the egg yolk.
- Remove the egg with a slotted spoon and drain for a few seconds on a paper towel.