Poached Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce Enjoy this Creamy Poached Salmon with Dill Sauce at your next spring gathering. This dish is light, fresh and flavorful, perfect to enjoy in the sunshine with a nice cold glass of wine.
What you need
- In a deep skillet, add one cup of water and one cup of white wine.
- Place 5-6 sprigs of dill in the poaching liquid.
- Gently lay the salmon on top of the dill. Season with salt and pepper.
- Allow the poaching liquid to slowly heat on a medium to low flame for about 6-8 minutes. Do not boil.
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese (at room temperature) and sour cream together.
- Add the lemon juice and chopped dill, mix ingredients well. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish the salmon with fresh dill sprigs and serve the creamy dill sauce on the side