Potato Brie Tart
- 10 mins
- 20 mins
What you need
- Pre-Heat oven 400°F
- Unfold Puff Pastry on a flour dusted surface. Crimp the sides and ends of the pastry a ½ an inch towards the center.
- Brush the pastry with olive oil. Layer the bottom of the pastry with the thinly sliced onions.
- Using a Mandoline or knife thinly slice the potato. In a mixing bowl add the potatoes and season with salt and pepper and remaining olive oil. Mixed until potatoes are coated with oil.
- Shingle the potatoes in two or three columns down the length of the pastry (stay within the crimped sides).
- Place the slices of brie on top of the potatoes. Remove the leaves from the sprigs and sprinkle on top of the tart.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and flaky in texture.