Christmas Roasted Beef Tenderloin Are you still wondering what the star of your holiday meals should be? Give my Christmas Roasted Beef Tenderloin a try! It's simple flavors and perfect tenderness will leave your dinner guests wanting seconds! Play video
- 25 Mins
- 15-25 Mins
What you need
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Let the tenderloin sit on the kitchen counter for about 20 minutes so it loses it’s chill.
- Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, sear all sides of the tenderloin for about 3 minutes each. Resist the urge to move the tenderloin while it’s searing.
- Place the tenderloin and pan in the oven. After 4 minutes, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with chopped rosemary.
- Let cook for another 4 minutes for medium-rare; 5 minutes for medium-well, and 6 minutes for medium.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a cutting board. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve hot.