Roasted Leg of Lamb Roasted Leg of Lamb is a long-standing dish that has been enjoyed by many through the years. Bring this dish to your table for a tender, succulent and flavorful traditional feast.
What you need
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Chop the fresh herbs and add to a mixing bowl. Add the minced garlic, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Combine all ingredients and rub generously over the leg of lamb.
- Allow the rub to marinade for 1 to 4 hours before cooking.
- Place leg of lamb in a roasting pan and cook for 1 hour to 1 ½ hours or until cooked to 140°-145° (using a cooking thermometers) for a medium cooked doneness.
- Allow the meat to rest for about 15 minutes before carving.
- Garnish with a few sprigs of fresh rosemary and thyme.
- You can find all these ingredients at all your local Foster’s Food Fair IGA stores.