Roasted Pears with Blueberry Crumble The sweetness from the pears and the blueberries compliment the brown sugar crumble while roasting the stuffed pears brings out rich, warm flavors that will complete your holiday meal in style. Play video
- 15 Mins
- 30 Mins
What you need
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice the pears in half and remove the core.
- Scoop out a little of the center to make room for the blueberries and crumbles.
- Add blueberries to the center of the pear halves.
- In a separate mixing bowl, make a crumble by mixing flour, butter and brown sugar. Add the crumble on top of the blueberries.
- Bake the pears for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.