Roasted Pork Tenderloin Show off your skills with a juicy tender and flavorful Roasted Pork Tenderloin. This recipe is simple, great for entertaining, sharing and great for holiday potluck parties.
What you need
- Clean the silver skin and fat off the tenderloin. The silver skin is a membrane on the meat. If you don’t remove it, that section of the roast will be tough and chewy. To remove it, poke a hole through the silver skin and slice it down.
- In a small bowl, mix the thyme, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil to make a rub
- Cover the tenderloin with the rub and allow it to marinade for at least one hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Bake the tenderloi8n for 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the desired temperature. Use a meat thermometer. When the temperature reads 145 degrees, the pork is medium. If you like your meat well done, the temperature should read 165 degrees.
- After you remove the pork from the oven, let it sit for about 5 minutes to allow the meat to retain all its’ juices.