Roasted Tarragon Fish Try this recipe for a weeknight dinner with island flaire
- 12 Mins
- 12 Mins
What you need
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Draw out two large pieces of parchment paper and, with one of the longer edges closest to you, fold it in half from left to right. Using scissors cut out a large heart shape.
- Slice the zucchini and squash lengthwise. Place two rows of zucchini & yellow squash (alternate) in the center of one half of the parchment heart and season with salt and pepper. Place the fish on the squash. Season the fish with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil, pepper flakes and tarragon. Place three slices of lemon on each fillet.
- Fold the parchment over to cover the fish. Starting at the rounded end, crimp the edges together, folding them over themselves and leaving the last two inches at the pointed end unfolded. Slightly tilt the package up and pour in the wine (or water). Finish crimping the edges.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 8-12 minutes. (Depending on the thickness of the fish).
- Remove the baking sheet from oven and transfer the parchment package to a dinner plate. Serve immediately by cutting into the parchment paper.