Rosemary Mint Lamb Chops Enjoy a fragrant lamb chop for dinner tonight. This is a quick recipe that is full of flavor, juicy and perfect for weeknight meals and entertaining those special dinner guests.
What you need
- Add chopped rosemary, chopped mint, garlic, salt and pepper into the Mortal and Pastel
- Crush/ground all the ingredients together with olive oil
- Spread the mixture over the lamb chops and marinade for one hour
- Add olive oil to the frying pan and turn on high heat, until the pan is smoking hot.
- Cook lamb chops for 3-4 minutes on both sides
- Allow the lamb chops to rest for a few minutes before serving
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and mint sprigs.