Sausage Biscuits Warm, cheesy and savory - my sausage biscuits are a delicious addition to your next brunch or weekend breakfast. Pair with my spicy maple bacon jam and a side of eggs for the ultimate start to your day!
- 15 Mins
- 15-25 Mins
What you need
- Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
- Brown the sausage in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, and sugar and mix.
- Add in the butter and work together until a crumble forms.
- Stir in the buttermilk until well mixed.
- Add the cooked, crumbled sausage and shredded cheese and mix.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a large spoon, scoop large balls of dough onto a greased baking pan.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Turn the pan halfway through baking.